Till Death Do Us Apart



Forever and always, I have loved you that long
What was once just a dream has come true
For, you have lived in my dreams and are now in my heart
I have waited a lifetime for you

Each one of us has a true love, so I am told
One special person who makes us complete
From the moment I met you, I knew it was true
You are the girl of my dreams, my soul mate

Enduring and endless, our love will remain
Our hearts and our souls intertwined
Always together, we will walk hand in hand
I will be yours and you will always be Mine ..

2 comments:

Aparna (Life Takes) said...

such a lovely poem..so rightly conveyed!

U stir up people's emotions.
Cheers!!

srinath said...

I can't take this anymore
what is the point?
everytime a get close to you
you walk away and take no blame

its all your fault a feel this way
there's nothing left to do or say
i loved you with all my heart
but you just tore me apart

ive never felt this way
every about someone
i just feel like walking
and taking the gun

put it striaght to my head
hopefully end up dead
but im not letting you win
this is all just a sin

you've taken my soul
but soon again a will be whole
to love my life once more
i can now walk out the door

i'll just put you in the past
i should of known it wouldn't last
but at least now im free
i can live life happily ...