One Day I Will Be All Yours


You didn't live to see my face
And I wonder what you were like
You would've been a few years older
But you didn't get to live a life

I didn't get to meet you
Because you had a disease from birth
I wasn't even born
When you were taken off the earth

I didn't get to learn who you were
Don't know if you were gonna be smart
But even though you are in heaven
You hold a big chunk of my heart

I think about you each day
When I wake up and go to sleep
And though we have no memories
My thoughts about you, I keep

I would've loved to meet you
But I know that that won't happen
I guess I'll just have to wait
Until I meet you in heaven ..

2 comments:

Naaz said...

Shit!

what a prediction?

Getting goose pimple Aali...

srinath said...

ITS TOOOOO GD TO READ...

PLZ MAIL ME ON MAIL LIKE THIS MAILS.., ALSO IF SOME ONW WANTS TALK TO ME PLZ, FREE TO CALL ME @ 09766708782,IM IN PUNE.